Eric Brown is a serial entrepreneur and extremely knowledgeable city housing developer. In 2000, he begun his organization, Urbane Residences, which has produced over 16,000 industry-fee residences nationwide. He is regarded as a vanguard in the family members housing business because of to his social media internet marketing methods. He recently branched out to go in a new route with Urbane Farm, a purveyor of 100 exclusive very hot sauce models, fish sauces, salsas, etcetera. Eric released his new e-book, Second Act Entrepreneur, to assist entrepreneurs with their organization start off-ups.
These days, Eric joins me to share his next act entrepreneur journey and what influenced him to write his book. He reveals some of the early lessons he uncovered in enterprise and why he moved from a prolonged job in house to his new product or service enterprise. He reveals the rewards of getting a 55+ entrepreneur and some points to bear in brain when picking this path. Eric also facts how he is advertising his new organization and the cyclical business traits he has noticed about the several years.
“There’s a distinction between performing what you are performing and currently being passionate about one thing.” – Eric Brown
Hear to the podcast beneath:
This week on SmallBizChat Podcast:
- What inspired Eric to produce his ebook
- 1 of the most crucial lessons Eric acquired from his 1st business enterprise
- Why Eric determined to swap from a 30-12 months house business enterprise career to his new enterprise
- The strengths of being a 55+ entrepreneur and the things you want to feel about
- What Eric hopes to teach individuals with his new e-book
- How Eric is advertising and marketing his new business enterprise
- The cyclical tendencies Eric has seen in his long vocation in business enterprise
Means Pointed out:
Hook up with Eric Brown:
Want to listen to extra episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe on your favored platform so you in no way pass up an episode!